• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New guy found some Yamahas

Incredible find!!! Seriously, that wood, with ample restore-a-finish and some love, should buff up nice.

I once came home to some equally cosmetically challenged but functional NS-690 III's sitting on my steps. To this day, I don't know which friend of mine left them there. Nobody has fessed up, even 10 years later.

Anyway, a solid pair of speakers all around. Welcome to AudioKarma!!!!
 
I'm shaking my head in disbelief. You MUST be a troll! Who would throw such thing out?

But a little voice in my gut tells me you are not:)
Welcome to the playground! You are a very fortunate father!
 
WOW!! The cones look great and the tweeters match, looks like the real deal. I have to share a similar find I had except for one thing ; the unit had hitch hikers in it (yes it came from a nasty dumster) I now disassemble alley finds on neutral ground, like a garage or patio to de-contaminate. Roaches and bedbugs can ruin your life, The unit was worth the anguish though:) but just my 2 cents. Enjoy those ha's!!
 
Back
Top Bottom