• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New guy from Portland, ME

psko

New Member
Hello all. Been checking out the forums for the last couple weeks. Figured I might as well sign on, maybe get a few questions answered. Pretty much a total newbie but I'm ready to learn. I recently inherited my pop's stereo system and when i started to look into how to best set it up and what not ended up here.
 
Register to hide this ad
I am new here too. Like you have come across this site while seeking answers. Seems to be a keen place to be---and a nice off topic area as well. Welcome.
 
Welcome to the friendliest place online!
Consider checking out our get together in 2 weeks.
 
Back
Top Bottom