• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New guy from SoCal.

Hello all,
Living in Lake Forest, CA with a wife, two English bull terriers, 6 chickens, 1 parrot and a sulcata tortoise.
My system to date is a Marantz 2270 with a Marantz 6300 turntable paired to a set of Advent 5002s. Sounds good but looking for more.
Interested in adding a power amp and also want to try the double stack Advent OLAs in the future.
Former Auto Refinish Guy and for the last 17 years I sell automotive refinish paints.
 
Register to hide this ad
Hello! Living in the Black Forest! Welcome! :)

I love the 6300 and so I have one. I also love English bull terries - and I wish I had one... ;)
 
It's always good to find another SoCal audiophile, welcome to AK from Palmdale, CA!
 
Back
Top Bottom