• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New guy from southern, Ontario

hexagonsun00

New Member
Would just like to say hi to everyone and give myself a short introduction, Im a 24 year old from southern, Ontario, new to this scene but quite excited about it. In the last few months, I have started putting together a semi decent system (to me at least), I hope to meet some like minded people and maybe learn a few things

Cheers
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to the AK Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Tell us a little more about yourself and your gear! We love pics too! Pics make the forum so much more fun!
 
Welcome to the forms,were abouts in southern Ontario are you,I'm just north of Woodstock,lot of great people here with alot knowledge about audio gear.
Enjoy the music
 
Welcome to AK !

Like minded people? probably :thmbsp:

Learn a few things? definitely :thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom