• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New Guy in Grand Rapids,MI

grunt

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Hi Everyone,
I've been lurking this site for a while, I love the friendly, helpful tone of the discussions, Great site!
VERY few places to get gear in this town.
My living room system is a Sansui AU-D11II and Paradigm Esprit Monitors. My kitchen system (if you don't have one, you need one) is a Marantz 2270 and DCM CX-17s. Poverty has blessed me with a love of vintage gear. I love music and learning about audio equipment. I'm looking forward to tapping into the huge knowledge base of this site.

Happy 09!, Dennis
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome from another Michigander. Do try to make one of the southeast Michigan audio club meets sometime or drop by the fest.
 
Welcome to AK. I just joined myself.

I grew up in GR. Is Dodd's Record Shop still there? Have you checked out Vertigo Records on Division? They sometimes have gear.
 
Dodds appears to still be there, but I never go there. I have been to Vertigo, but haven't seen any gear. There is a place on Chicago Drive called The Corner Record Shop that has a room of vintage audio gear they sell so if you're ever back in town...
 
Back
Top Bottom