What could be more lame than the typical "Hey I'm a new guy" post! Ha!
This looks like a great resource, glad I found the site. I used to be into antique radio, about 15 years ago, then quit. Haven't been into electronics until I recently became interested in tube integrated amps. Right now I'm restoring an Allied 935 amp that I found fairly cheap.
Is it just me or is antique radio a DEAD hobby these days? Everyone is into tube HiFi stuff. No one is into radios. They sell for nothing on auction sites. We all want to listen to HiFi music from our computers or else LP's!
This looks like a great resource, glad I found the site. I used to be into antique radio, about 15 years ago, then quit. Haven't been into electronics until I recently became interested in tube integrated amps. Right now I'm restoring an Allied 935 amp that I found fairly cheap.
Is it just me or is antique radio a DEAD hobby these days? Everyone is into tube HiFi stuff. No one is into radios. They sell for nothing on auction sites. We all want to listen to HiFi music from our computers or else LP's!