• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

new guy

moshe1436

New Member
Hi -- I'm a retired high school band director of 33 years from NY now living in Sarasota, FL year 'round. I joined because I was thoroughly impressed with the information provided on AK by various members around the world on audio stuff, specifically older equipment. This appears to be a great service -- thanks for offering it. I hope I'm posting in the right place!!!

Mo
 
Register to hide this ad
A very hardy welcome! I have the utmost respect for teachers. Thank you for your 33 years nurturing our nations most precious resource .... our youth.
 
Back
Top Bottom