• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New Headphone Forum...

JBL GUY

Addicted Member
Wow Cool...

Thanks...Grumpy

This was just mentioned...A headphone forum.

I hope this forum gets a lot of use.

As for me I just have a couple pair of average headphones...Sansui and Koss.

I have been thinking of upgrading my headphones to something better and maybe building a headphone amp...Might make a nice little tube project.

I have built several headphone amps for my friends...But do not currently have one of my own.
 
Register to hide this ad
Thank you a million for setting up this forum! I have always wanted to learn more about headphones. I have a few pairs, but nothing that really knocks your socks off.
 
Marantz cans

Thanks for the new Forum Grumpy!
Hey guys, I have a set of Marantz headphones, they need a new cord, it's making a poor connection at the plug end, anyone know where to source a replacement cord, or can I splice a Radioshack plug onto my cord?
Casey
 
Instant Gratification!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a truly amazing development!!! Thanks ,Grumpy!

For nosirrah, sure, you can use a RS plug, but you may want to get a higher grade plug, like Neutrik, or at least Switchcraft.........only a few dollars more, and way better built .......as in more reliable....

The other catch is that sometimes headphone cabling is VERY tiny wire...it can be frustrating to work with.... a small soldering iron, with fine (small) tip is recommended......

Looking forward to much enjoyment from this new resource.........:thmbsp::music::yes: willhowl

PS.....nosirrah.......check out Guitar Center for quality plugs.........
 
Good move Grumpy!
Regards,
Jim
BTW: Little Dot 1+/ AKG K701
 
Back
Top Bottom