SanMarantz
Home of the SanMarantz signature mod...coming soon
Hello Everybody,
I scored a mint Sansui 8080db about 4 years ago and listened to it for a while on some Bose 301's series IV's and was very impressed, then stored it in my bedroom for the last 4 years waiting for some sort of Sansui speakers to go with it. Well...I just bought a pair of Sansui SP-3500's ....just managed to get off the floor after the sound knocked me out. Still dazed of why I waited so long. There are more than a few things in my life I would have waited on if I knew of this sweet sound back then. Incredible!
I scored a mint Sansui 8080db about 4 years ago and listened to it for a while on some Bose 301's series IV's and was very impressed, then stored it in my bedroom for the last 4 years waiting for some sort of Sansui speakers to go with it. Well...I just bought a pair of Sansui SP-3500's ....just managed to get off the floor after the sound knocked me out. Still dazed of why I waited so long. There are more than a few things in my life I would have waited on if I knew of this sweet sound back then. Incredible!
