• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

New here, NAD enthousiast from the Netherlands

Herman66

New Member
Hi everybody,

just joined, and hoping to gather and when possible give back a lot of information.

My kit:

Quite some Sony portable MD’s, and some decks and my no. 1 deck Tascam MD02.
Amp’s NAD 3400 monitor series, and newly acquired NAD C355BEE (still like the old 3400 very much)
CD Player NAD 525BEE
Record Players: Dual 505-4, 704 and 721 (daily driver).
Speakers: Monitor Audio RS6
Newer kit: Marantz KI pearl-lite and CD5004 (probably selling them as I like my NAD amps better)

Greetings,
Herman
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to AK. I had a NAD monitor series amp & pre amp at one time.
I liked them - should not have sold them.
Lots of NAD fans here on AK. You'll fit right in.
 
Greetings from Germany to the Netherlands - Welcome here, neighbour! :)

Nice Dual turntables. They had been produced in the Black Forest, the factory was just 30 kilometers east of my hometown. I also own some Duals, amongst them the "Golden1".
 
Greetings from Germany to the Netherlands - Welcome here, neighbour! :)

Nice Dual turntables. They had been produced in the Black Forest, the factory was just 30 kilometers east of my hometown. I also own some Duals, amongst them the "Golden1".

German engineering, so they must be good.
Really like my Duals, only the housings…They should have used some real wood from the schwarzwald, and not that fake plastic wood glued on plywood. But the mechanical part is perfect.
 
In the sixties they used wood veneer. I do not like plastic veneer as well. So I have a 1229 in an oakwood plinth. Sheer dark very old oakwood. This buddy is very heavy.

P1010001.JPG
 
Back
Top Bottom