• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New here

jubalation

New Member
Just wanted to introduce myself properly and thank the knowledgeable people here on AK. Been lurking for a month or so now since I was given a Marantz 2325 and a pair of JBL L65 Jubals. I have caught the fever for vintage gear once again and this place seems to be where I always end up when looking for info on old gear. You guys rock!
 
Register to hide this ad
Nice t'have ya ! Welcome ! Ever heard that old song, "Jubilation T. Cornpone" ? I THINK it was from the Late Fifties' play/movie, "Lil Abner"..
 
Back
Top Bottom