• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New Hobbyist from Ohio

DeadlyRaptor

New Member
Greetings and Hello! :-)



I'm from Ohio and I've just procured all the tools I need to start doing the repairs on the equipment that I own. So I figured that I would come back on here and say hello and try to you know; connect and network with those of more experience than myself. I will try to post here as often as I can and share what knowledge I gain with the community. :banana::music:
 
Register to hide this ad
Greetings and Welcome to AK.Beware of that soldering iron,it's hot ! :yes:
I have now passed all of my knowledge about fixing audio equipment on to you!
:lmao:
 
Welcome,please consider becoming subscriber and yes we need to know where to send our complimentary door prize.:D
 
Welcome to AK fellow Buckeye. When you start feeling proficient with the repair thing, let me know. I have a few projects I can send your way:D
 
Welcome to AK! I see you are into vintage electronics. Very interesting! Can't wait to see what projects you tackle. :thmbsp:

-Dave
 
Greetings and Welcome to AK.Beware of that soldering iron,it's hot ! :yes:
I have now passed all of my knowledge about fixing audio equipment on to you!
:lmao:

Thanks lol, I'll keep the fact that the soldering iron is hot in mind. I do appreciate that bit of knowledge so I don't burn the crap outta myself. :thmbsp:

You should put where in Ohio you are from - helps alot!

To answer your question Botrytis, Miami County about 8 miles or so from Troy.

Welcome to AK fellow Buckeye. When you start feeling proficient with the repair thing, let me know. I have a few projects I can send your way:D

Oh really? Well I'd love the opportunity to practice and learn, I've got an up and coming project I'm going to be working on myself, well two actually. I'll add you to my friends' list if that's alright. :banana:

Welcome to AK! I see you are into vintage electronics. Very interesting! Can't wait to see what projects you tackle. :thmbsp:

-Dave

Actually, with regards to that Dave I do have a couple upcoming projects I need to tackle. For anyone who's interested I have a Kenwood KR-A5030 Receiver that has damaged RCA ports on the back of it and they need replacing. I also have a GTE/Sylvania Stereo Receiver Model No. 2300 that has a short on one of the rear speaker connectors, otherwise it works fine. I plan to tear into them and get them both working again. :music:
 
Back
Top Bottom