• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New homes for my Fostex FE168EZ Sigmas...in progress

JimJ[VT]

Super Member
bib1rn8.jpg


bib2pl5.jpg


cut the pieces yesterday, seeing how well they fit together.

Probably won't make a lot of progress on these for a couple more weeks, with classes starting tomorrow it'll be slow going for a little while here.
 
Register to hide this ad
Did you do the design or is it one that you found?

You going to put reflectors in the corners?

What is your name? What is your quest? What is your favorite color?

Ray
 
I'm eager to hear your impressions.

BTW, did you say what they were in previously? And do you use BSC?

Cheers, Jim
 
Did you do the design or is it one that you found?

You going to put reflectors in the corners?

What is your name? What is your quest? What is your favorite color?

Ray

Ah, forget that. I just read the original post and didn't follow down to the BIB part. One of these days I'll learn not to jump the gun...or maybe not.

Ray
 
BTW, did you say what they were in previously? And do you use BSC?

They're homeless now :(

I don't think I'll use BSC starting out, but if they sound like they really need it I'll experiment. I'd like to avoid that if possible because with 8 watts, I don't need to sacrifice any efficiency...
 
I've yet to feel the need for BSC on my Bob Brines-designed ML TQWT's, FWIW (though Bob recommends it).

JimJ, do you frequent the Fullrange Driver forum?
 
I've yet to feel the need for BSC on my Bob Brines-designed ML TQWT's, FWIW (though Bob recommends it).

JimJ, do you frequent the Fullrange Driver forum?

I tried joining there once, but they said it was closed to new registrations :scratch2:

I lurk on DIYAudio, mostly I just soak up information and ask the occasional n00bish question...there's some smart folks on there.
 
Hmm, might have to try that.

I've got a free day tomorrow, so I'm going to try to get at least one started.
 
You're quite welcome. I own a few pretty nice speakers, but I keep coming back to the TQWT's. I really enjoy them. I may be biased because they're DIY (not that I did any of the hard part), but they're just awfully pleasant and satisfying with the kinds of music I listen to the most.
 
Back
Top Bottom