Let's see now, buy that pair of 4430s from Colorado in Barter Town, pay Zonk to build me a pair of matching stands, then find a new place to live when the WAF sinks below rock-bottom. :grumpy:
My wife has been very tolerant so far. She was very enthusiastic about the stands, at least until it dawned on her that they make the speaker looks significantly bigger.
Very nice Zonkers, I like them. I have thought if I get a pair of Altec Model 19's I would build something like that as well to get them up a bit.
Middle Atlantic racks have their castors hidden like that, by having the castors mounted inside of the risers you can't see the wheels only the skirt. One old rack I had I purchased some castors from the home depot, looks very cheap when you can see the wheels compared to the factory setup.