• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New member from Canada, hello!

ghostberry

Active Member
Hi I just noticed the intro thread and wanted to say hello to everyone on AK and I would like to say I have met a lot of knowledgeable people who just saved me from making an error with capacitors...getting the correct physical size! I am from Canada, Alberta province and I am fascinated by the great talk on all genre about electronics. I am teaching myself via books and here; electronics, and look forward to finding out what equipment you need to test amplifiers, old and modern....take care everyone!
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom