• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New member - GREETINGS!!! #R2R #AKAI_GX-747

DJDDay

Active Member
Hello everyone - decided to join this forum after seeing a link to it over at the Tapeheads forums. I'm a recently "new" R2R owner - finally got my dream deck (Akai GX-747 DBX). I put "new" in quotes because I've had a R2R in the family since I was a kid in the 70's, both a full-size (consumer) deck as well as a small hand held deck, so I'm familiar with their operation and the basics - to an extent. :rflmao: Looking forward to being a member here and hoping to offer and gain experience. Cheers!
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom