• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New member here from Glen NH

Sunflower911

New Member
I'd like to introduce myself to this great forum as an enthusiast and I've been a lurker for a while. Today i decided to join this great forum and connect with fellow enthusiast. My name is Ashley and I'm from the new England state of NH. I've been a producer for rock n roll and country music all my life. being a lurker I've gathered some experiences from the forum and i wish to be a full member today. Hope I'm welcome and do all have a nice day ahead. Ash!
 
Register to hide this ad
I'd like to introduce myself to this great forum as an enthusiast and I've been a lurker for a while. Today i decided to join this great forum and connect with fellow enthusiast. My name is Ashley and I'm from the new England state of NH. I've been a producer for rock n roll and country music all my life. being a lurker I've gathered some experiences from the forum and i wish to be a full member today. Hope I'm welcome and do all have a nice day ahead. Ash!
Hey Ashley! Welcome from another Granite Stater! grew up on the seacoast. Great folks around, I'm just getting my feet wet as well.
 
Welcome Ash!
From about as far as you can get on the other coast.

Absolutely the best audio forum…

enjoy the ride, tons of great folks here, indeed.
Lots of knowlege, both learned and shared.

My very best to you.

=-=
 
Back
Top Bottom