• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New member in Las Vegas

Gangplank

New Member
Just joined the forum. We moved to Las Vegas last year & I'm just starting to put a music system together for our new downsized house. ;-)

Tiny place w/ tile floors & vaulted popcorn ceilings. Music sounds fantastic in here actually.

Anyway, hello AK peeps.
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome,

I got back here 4 months ago.

So what pieces are you running?

The vaulted ceilings are nice for audio. I get a great image dead center in the room.
I'm at Pecos and Hacienda.
Zebulon is up in NW side and I know there are some others floating around here.
 
Aloha!

Welcome to AK. I get to Vegas on business about twice a year. Love it. But personally would not want to live there. Yet, I'm sure it's a great place to live.

Love your user name. Awesome. You need a Pirate for your Avatar!

Aye Matey!

Enjoy the forum.

=Billy
 
Back
Top Bottom