• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New member, Mark

Welcome to AK Mark. I live on the other side of the tracks from Meggy. It was 76 degrees here. I have been to central Iowa. My ex is from there. I know it gets cold there and I am glad I am here and not there. "Uff-da!"
 
Thank you!

Welcome Mark . I'm a hawkeye fan also...
thank you for the welcome avionic!! Im from eastern Iowa. Hey, any idea where I can get my hands on a disctracker? I'm trying to find one. I used to have one but sold it to my brother-in-law and now I wish I had it back.

Thx

mark h
 
A big WELCOME TO AK from the left coast! Sounds like you're got a pretty substantial music system there. Well, you've come to right place. Lots of good folks here, all linked together by our love of music and hifi. :music: Welcome to the party! Glad to have you here! :thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom