• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New Member

Luckyorleans

Super Member
Just joined and look forward to also participating. Seems every time I google for info to fix up old equipment Audio Karma keeps popping up and I have picked up some great info.

Like of lot of others I let analog gear go a number of years ago as moves and kids happened and have gotten back into it the last couple of years. I now enjoy hunting down and finding the old gear, prefer turntables, at yard and estate sales and doing what I can to bring them back to life.
 
Register to hide this ad
Just joined and look forward to also participating. Seems every time I google for info to fix up old equipment Audio Karma keeps popping up and I have picked up some great info.

Like of lot of others I let analog gear go a number of years ago as moves and kids happened and have gotten back into it the last couple of years. I now enjoy hunting down and finding the old gear, prefer turntables, at yard and estate sales and doing what I can to bring them back to life.


Welcome to AK.

You are not alone. The truth is out there. You have found it with the aid of the Vint Bug.:D

Often the quest is greater than the acquisition, but the latter ain't bad either.

Share your "spoils".


Q
 
Welcome!
Enjoy the glory of classic audio!
 
Back
Top Bottom