eddantes
Drone, Sector 7-G
Big Data
Here's a link to their SoundCloud page. I found them after hearing "Dangerous" on the radio.
I'm a total sucker for Electronic Pop Music and this completely fits the bill and scratches that particular itch for me.
Now our esteemed AKers are an esoteric bunch and I thought someone else might join me in appreciation of this embryonic band - no album yet, just a 4 song EP and a bunch of remixes.
AK Music Forums put me onto Selah Sue and I thought I'd pay it forward to one of you that might enjoy Big Data
Cheers y'all!
Here's a link to their SoundCloud page. I found them after hearing "Dangerous" on the radio.
I'm a total sucker for Electronic Pop Music and this completely fits the bill and scratches that particular itch for me.
Now our esteemed AKers are an esoteric bunch and I thought someone else might join me in appreciation of this embryonic band - no album yet, just a 4 song EP and a bunch of remixes.
AK Music Forums put me onto Selah Sue and I thought I'd pay it forward to one of you that might enjoy Big Data
Cheers y'all!