• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

NEW! Redesigned 2013 Beats by Dre Studio v2 in RED & WHITE unboxing. #NewBeatsStudio

HiFiGuy528

Super Member
Hope you guys like my video and find it helpful with your buying decisions. Please stay tuned for my review video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMpUYQ5f8_E&feature=c4-overview&list=UUVrSYkR10_JxMM7S64ZVSMw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDFbA394yjM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUVrSYkR10_JxMM7S64ZVSMw

9420731650_caecf65d91_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
I don't have the ability to watch the video at the moment; do you have any succinct impressions? Are they any better than the last-gen crap?
 
they are a lot better than the last gen in comfort, design and sound. Not has crazy hot in the treble like the last gen.

attachment.php


attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • P1060632.jpg
    P1060632.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 120
  • P1060633.jpg
    P1060633.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 120
They do look good. I'm looking forward to hearing your impressions.

Also kind of morbidly curious to check out the new Solo HDs that you mentioned on your Facebook page. They can really literally only go up from the previous model.
 
It'd be cool if they sound good, but the very first thing I'd do as a mod would be to cover up the logo so I could wear them in public. :banana:
 
They really do look good. I didn't like the quick listen I gave that last gen but I really didn't come close to giving them a fair chance. I got through 30 seconds of the 1rst track and my lovely 16 year old daughter walked over, took them off me and said,
"these? you? no. not now. never. uh-uh, let's go, I'll by you a milk shake, we can put some Geritol in it"

pffftt. silly kids. I took my Geritol with breakfast.
 
I actually did extensive listening to the previous line up. At the time they came out, I was working at an electronics retailer (for the insane discounts I'd receive) and I spent a good bit of time both amped and non-amped. Strictly headsets though...I've never really liked IEMs. FWIW, I do prefer them to the bose. I DO think the styling is better on this gen compared to the last ones. It still looks like they aren't publishing specs though, which doesn't bode well.
 
Back
Top Bottom