M
mr marantz
Guest
Finally i scored a very nice Marantz PM-5 integrated Amp.
I had a PM4 before but sold it because it sounded a little dull.
But this one is a different story!!
Recapped with Rubycon Cap's
I checked the solderings and resoldered some.
One transistor was defect on the pre-driver board and that is about it.
Hooked it on my multimeter............yup DC-offset is ok.
Music; This baby play's some good music with; width,depth and smooth silky high's. nice tight bass too!!
Yup i am happy with this score!!!
Are there any of you that also own a PM-5?
I had a PM4 before but sold it because it sounded a little dull.
But this one is a different story!!
Recapped with Rubycon Cap's
I checked the solderings and resoldered some.
One transistor was defect on the pre-driver board and that is about it.
Hooked it on my multimeter............yup DC-offset is ok.
Music; This baby play's some good music with; width,depth and smooth silky high's. nice tight bass too!!
Yup i am happy with this score!!!
Are there any of you that also own a PM-5?
