• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

New social group- Friends of the AK Southern Fest

GordonW

Speakerfixer
Subscriber
Just created a new social group- for all of us who have gone to, or would like to go to, the AK Southern Fest that Terry and co. hold each year, here in Atlanta.

Last year was a blast... and hopefully, this group can be a good way for us to plan, plot and scheme so that the next Southern Fest will be even bigger and badder! :D

To reach it- just click "User CP" at the top of the page- then go down the left column on the User CP page, to "Social Groups". You'll see a listing of all the available groups, including FOAKSF.

Thanks!

Regards,
Gordon.
 
Register to hide this ad
First to be in. I live in Chattanooga so depending on gas I may be able to make it. I am sure I have a few months to save up.
 
Back
Top Bottom