• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New song I heard, who does it?

hypertone

Keepin' it Analog
Was driving home the other night and heard this catchy song, but they never give the name of the band on the radio. Idiots. I'm sure someone here knows this tune. The hook is "Oooh Woah, you can't look back girl, Ooh Woah, you can't look back now" Then theres a bit about "smoke a little ganja". It sounds retarded, but it's catchy as hell. :music:
 
Register to hide this ad
looks to be Daniel Wesley, "ooo ohh" from 2007 'Song & Dance' album.
Amazon lists as one of Canada's finest beach/reggae combos.
seems like no one on radio ids songs anymore; I've spent months researching stuff. Thank God for google lyrics (which is how I found this one).
 
The best way I have found to search a song if you know a few words in a verse is search the words that you know and end it with the word lyrics.

Sometimes you have to sort through a few different songs that might have the some of the same lyrics but it works like a charm as screenerscam knows.
 
Back
Top Bottom