• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New space art picture of Pluto and Charon

wa2ise

Super Member
Now that that space probe "New Horizons" is close enough to get decent pictures of Pluto and its moon Charon, I used these pictures to make up some space art:
pluto-charon.jpg

A view of Charon, Pluto, and a small moon Nix as seen from PLuto's small moon Hydra.
enjoy
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Updated the picture, though I have Charon in an incorrect location.

There's some web stupidity I'm running up against, so the updated image is below
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • pluto-charon.jpg
    pluto-charon.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom