• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

New Stylus For Dual DMS 210 or Ortofon Omega?

The Gryphon

New Member
I have a Dual 1225 which I have set up to play 45 rpm 7 inch singles. At the moment it is equiped with a Dual DMS 210 with an after market stylus which is equiped with a 0.6 mil spherical stylus. I track this at 2.6 g and it does a very good job of handling my singles collection. .......However it is stylus replacement time and I am considering what to do.....my thoughts are an after market replacement stylus again or buying an Ortofon Omega ....or maybe something else .......opinions please
 
Register to hide this ad
Hi,

The Dual DMS 210 is a Audio Techica OEM cartridge of some sort.

Its probably pretty decent but the genuine stylus is not cheap.

There are people here who know much more about aftermarket
styli than I do. Perhaps they can chime in for a good option.

rgds, sreten.
 
Back
Top Bottom