wattomatic
New Member
Hello All,
I'm new to the forum and love the sound of music pouring fluidly from well engineered devices we all call audio equipment.
I'm looking forward toward learning from and contributing with those with the same passion.
My background in AV and integrated control systems has been along the lines of installation design/engineering, project management, and sales. I currently work for Resolution Audio Video in Seattle and have to firmly admit that I love my job placing smiles on faces everyday.
I'm new to the forum and love the sound of music pouring fluidly from well engineered devices we all call audio equipment.
I'm looking forward toward learning from and contributing with those with the same passion.
My background in AV and integrated control systems has been along the lines of installation design/engineering, project management, and sales. I currently work for Resolution Audio Video in Seattle and have to firmly admit that I love my job placing smiles on faces everyday.