• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New Toy On Way!

BANDWIDTH

Well-Known Member
I jumped in with both feet and won a bid on a silver TEAC X2000R today! Supposedly "near mint" and "everything works". I'm looking forward to adding this source back into my system to replace my A6010 which has been dormant for many years. I'll post pix once I get it and the installation complete!
 
Register to hide this ad
Congrats, that machine is gorgeous. Be sure to post some pics when it's up and running. :)
 
I jumped in with both feet and won a bid on a silver TEAC X2000R today! Supposedly "near mint" and "everything works". I'm looking forward to adding this source back into my system to replace my A6010 which has been dormant for many years. I'll post pix once I get it and the installation complete!

Congratulations --- when working they're good sounding decks

There are a number of user of this deck in here, your's truly included :)
(my deck's are the non_reversing version though)
 
Very cool - great to know that there are fellow R-T-R lovers here in NJ. Ya know, that A-6010 is nothing to sneeze at either - one of their better decks from that era.
 
Very cool - great to know that there are fellow R-T-R lovers here in NJ. Ya know, that A-6010 is nothing to sneeze at either - one of their better decks from that era.

Agree! Plans include restoring the 6010 - i first saw one w/my dad at a Wash DC audio show in the `60s. It was mounted as separates in a studio rack. Dad knew I lusted for one and sent me one later on when he was stationed in Viet Nam! That's why I could never part with it! Made a lot of good recordings with it!
 
Back
Top Bottom