michigannick
Well-Known Member
The back story here is someone came to me with a deal and included in the deal would be these 2 items. they look great .. and all of the gear seemed to be of a higher quality. Once i found they were tube hybrid's my interest was peaked ..
What do i need to know about these?
Does Michael Elliott still have upgrades .. is there any documentation of the upgrade processes?
I took the liberty of posting a half breed in the full blood .. but hey where would i post this?
I know little to nothing of these other than a days worth of looking implies I should be happy. I am on the road so i was unable to hook them up and test them at home yet.
What do i need to know about these?
Does Michael Elliott still have upgrades .. is there any documentation of the upgrade processes?
I took the liberty of posting a half breed in the full blood .. but hey where would i post this?
I know little to nothing of these other than a days worth of looking implies I should be happy. I am on the road so i was unable to hook them up and test them at home yet.
Last edited:
Counterpoint gear was always one of my favorites, in my younger days. I'd love to have the pair that you found!