• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Newb from Northern California

916medic

New Member
Hi I’m brand new to the vintage audio world. I’m in Northern California and just picked up a Motorola sk13m from a thrift store. I plan to restore the console to its original glory. If anyone can point me in the direction for good thread or websites to research I would be very grateful.

Thank you
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to the AK Crew.

You can get help but
go to the "solid state"
forum, and pose
your question(s).

This is basically a forum
to share who you are, and
a little bit about YOU.

But, will share a couple
of leads for you, and
don't forget to use the
"Search" engine (upper right corner)

The "leads":

"Classic HiFi Care"
Motorola SK 13m (1959)
July11/2021

"Radio Museum.org"

Q

"Audiokarma"
September 12/2009
& several other discussions
on this Moto console.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom