• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Newb question!

Brycer5

"Neighbors hate the bass"
So I have probably stupid question but I really don't know. I jsut got my new Reciever (AVR 445) and don't know what to do about the speakers. I have a random assortment of speakers from my dad, brother, left around, etc. In total it comes to 8 speakers. Have two recievers. One of which holds a 8.1 channel system in full. Should I go buy a nice 8.1 system or piece it together as I have it now. It sounds good to me, but isn't great... If i'm gonnabuy new what are some resonable recomandations?
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom