• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Newbie from SLC

MinisterMarv

New Member
Hi guys, well I'm a newbie from Salt Lake City. I've been using the site for a few months now checking on units to see if they're drunk or not. You guys have been a great help already. I picked up a Marantz 25c with a Garrard turntable mounted in the top of it. Hopefully I didn't get raped. :-) not sure if I should ask questions about speaker options in this forum or another one.
 
Register to hide this ad
Well thank you guys. I think I figured out my speaker option. A while back I picked up an old RCA console for free. Took it to a shop in town to have the Left Channel and turntable figured out. Needless to say they really didn't have a clue so they messed it up even worse. Last night I disconnected the speakers and routed them to my new Marantz. Sounds great.
 
Back
Top Bottom