• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

newbie ,take it easy

krossman71

New Member
Hello ,


Today I purchased a Sansui 2000x so I decided to register with this site . I have been using the likes of Nad,and Kenwood as far as receivers go. Anyways I wanted to post my current system and say hello.

A-Speakers-Polk 10a
B-Speakers-Kenwoodkl-4080

CD player-Nad

Solid state receiver-Sansui 2000x
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome! I recently found a 2000x (don't ask where!) and fixed it up. It's really a very decent receiver but what impressed me most was the tuner section. Vastly better than the 1-chip solutions used today.
 
abandon-ship1.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom