• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Newby on forum

Tommie Lauer

New Member
Hi, I am a newby on this forum, but have some experience with audio equipment. My history includes Quad ESL63's, sitting on the Finnish subs, but accompanied by Vandersteens. Primary source was a Theta Digital disc drive and D/A converter into a Mark Levinson No. 38, finally into a No.27.5 driving the speakers.

So, the Quads totally sizzled, gave away all these speakers. Returned to my ADS L810 pair, which are actually doing well. But, the Theta Digital transport...not working apparently the motor driving disc will not function.

I will search out some answers on appropriate threads, but am appreciative of all the help I am certain I will get on this forum.

Tommie
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome friend! Wow - you're working with some of the very best equipment. Good luck getting it in tip-top shape again!
 
This is a wonderful response...thanks to all.

I will drag myself over to an appropriate thread to discuss the pros and cons of a couple Totem Acoustic speakers.
 
Back
Top Bottom