• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

newer marantz gear $225

Register to hide this ad
Here it is, bobabode posted the reply link instead of the Listing.

Marantz Stereo System with 4 speaker boxes (10 speakers total) - $225 (Costa Mesa)

Reply to:sale-gezax-1188586051@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-05-25, 5:28PM PDT

Original Owner & I am moving. Marantz is a great name and this is a great surround sound with Dolby stereo system that includes separate units of the following:

All were bought together and are part of the "Legacy Series"
Amplifier: model # IA 2232
6 disk CD player: model # DG 2482
Tuner: model #TR 2242
Tape cassette player: model # DA 2452- Dual tape positions to Dub (record) with high speed synchro dubbing.
I am also throwing in a single disk DVD player (GO Video)

There are 4 box speakers:
2- 3 way speakers: 12" Woofer, 4" Midrange, 3" Tweeter
2- 2 way speakers: 6.5" Woofer, 1" Tweeter

The system works great & have kept in great condition. The stereo components are in great condition. The speakers are in good shape (not great) with most of that due to normal wear & tear of the cabinets (minor scratches, a few chips but only noticeable at very close-up range & the speaker covers have some light frays (but only noticeable upon very close up inspection). I am selling since I am moving & getting rid of items that I can't afford to move or don't have the room for. I am also selling a 51" Hitachi widescreen HDTV (top of the line projection tv for cheap) & also 44 movies, most of them hits ( VHS tapes along with a VCR- JVC). My losses, your gain. I have always tried to buy the best systems at the time & keep them in great condition. I also have some furniture selling. If interested, I can email you more info. I am a non-smoker with no pets. Thanks
I am also selling several other items: a Marantz stereo system that includes seperate components (amplifier, tuner, 6 disk changer, tape player & recorder(dual positions) & 4 speaker cabinets). Also selling 49 VHS tapes & VCR and many furniture items. check out the other listings below or email for other items I have. Here are some of my items.
1188586051 May 25 09 05:28:47 PM orc electronics Marantz Stereo System with 4 speaker boxes (10 speakers total)
1188529138 May 25 09 04:45:03 PM orc cds / dvds / vhs 44 Movies(major hits) & VCR for sale, Star Wars Trilogy, Heat,
1188494620 May 25 09 04:18:14 PM orc electronics 51" HDTV widescreen Hitachi

* Location: Costa Mesa
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3k03pc3o9ZZZZZZZZZ95p6a37ffda0ea51b1d.jpg


3ka3pf3l8ZZZZZZZZZ95pbfbc3c984fda19ea.jpg


Regards,
TB
 
Back
Top Bottom