• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Newton MA Stromberg Carlson

Register to hide this ad
Ha! I ended up buying these at a local thrift store not far from the original auction.
Black painted grills and top center damage to the finish are a dead give away.
Got the pair for $40.
I think I have them nailed down to a model MSS491 which is the RH416 cab loaded with the three speakers and a crossover according to a catalog from 1958.
Prior to Monday I had never heard of them.

Mike
 

Attachments

  • 20170912_211931.jpg
    20170912_211931.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 20170916_200845.jpg
    20170916_200845.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 38
Cool. Can we see a pic of the backs of the drivers?
I haven't gotten in that far yet but here's the crossover and a front shot as a tease.
 

Attachments

  • 20170917_173547.jpg
    20170917_173547.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 20170916_172724.jpg
    20170916_172724.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 21
Strange someone would spend $110 on them then dump them at the thrift.
Not that I'm complaining.
 
Back
Top Bottom