• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Next In Line Spoeakers?

john5220

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I'm currently using Klipsch kg4 speakers on my main system...powered by a Marantz 2330B and 2252B. My main listening is to jazz, blues and rock.

What would be a logical progression of speakers to upgrade my listening experience? I want to stay in roughly the same price range as the current Klipsch setup?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

TIA
 
Register to hide this ad
I'd try something with an AMT driver, something from ESS. They can be found for about the price of the KG4 if you keep your eyes open, and a properly working pair can really please the ears.
 
Back
Top Bottom