• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

nice price on dynaco A25s--DC CL

Register to hide this ad
A very nice score for someone!

There are 3 pair of these (single vendor) in Ontario for $149 - $160.
Also very nice and a decent price for what I have seen these go for up here.
 
They do look very nice. I'd wager that the grill cloth has been replaced as it appears to be a tighter weave than the originals (and the badges are AWOL).

Here they are as compared to mine with the original grill cloth.

attachment.php


attachment.php


Dave
 

Attachments

  • 00o0o_ca5mX2io6P0_600x450.jpg
    00o0o_ca5mX2io6P0_600x450.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 90
These are also properly called A 25 XL. They are late models with the removable grill. I paid $12 for my nice condition original pair of A 25 speakers I bought last in Cleveland, TN at a thrift around 4 months ago. They perform great. No issues. These speakers in that nice of condition are very worth $125. They are still superb by the standards of now.
 
Back
Top Bottom