• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Nice receiver for someone starting out

Register to hide this ad
Pioneer is a nice little receiver, but "Powerful"?? only~15wpc!! It seems to be in great condition but it is missing the speaker plugs.
 
I have a pair of the matching Panasonic speakers for a model or two newer than this one. Good ole 16ohm full-range drivers that sound a good deal better than some of my newer testing speaks. Nifty looking old-school shelf system that wouldn't be too bad off in a small office...
 
Good deal on the Pioneer.I had one of those Panasonics that I found in someones trash with the speakers.Cleaned the controls and I believe I gave it to a thrift.
 
Back
Top Bottom