• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Nikko EQ-II: Opinions please

hbucker

Well-Known Member
Anyone have an opinion on this unit?

I'm not in the market for an eq but there is one at a Goodwill near me for $7. I have a basic understanding of Nikko and their reputation, but am finding very little on the EQ-II.

If it's a mid to high end eq I might pick it up on a wild hair. Otherwise, probably not.

Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
It's worth it to not have another component lying around that I'll not get any use out of. I'm quite comfortable with my strategy, $7 or not.

Got any responses to my actual question?
 
It went with the NA-590, a decent little integrated amp. I think you could call it mid-level, I guess? Since 6-band EQs are of pretty limited use, I'd probably leave it.
 
Back
Top Bottom