• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Nine Inch Nails - The Slip (full album downlad)

ShaneC

Super Member
www.nin.com

Released under the Creative Commons License, download is 100% legal and free.

Review HERE

availible in:

high-quality MP3s (87 mb)

encoded with LAME at V0, fully tagged.

FLAC lossless (259 mb)

CD quality - will not play in itunes or many other popular media players.

FLAC high definition 24/96 (942 mb)

better-than-CD-quality 24bit 96kHZ audio

M4A apple lossless (263 mb)

CD quality - will play in itunes.



high definition WAVE 24/96 (1.5 gb)

better-than-CD-quality 24bit 96kHz audio

for advanced audiophiles only! although you will be able to play these files with most players that support WAVE format, you will not get any benefits from the higher resolution audio unless you have extremely high-end audio equipment. if you're not familiar with 24/96 audio, this download is not recommended.
 
Register to hide this ad
Cool.

Trent Reznor has released, in the past, a download of his album split up in many tracks, so one could re-mix it him or her self.

Yesseree, the whole album if you'd like, sir, sliced up for re-assembly, on a platter!


I just bought his "ghosts" CD. Glad to support an artist like this.
 
Phenomenal album! I love it. I can't get enough of it.

You better believe Ill buy it on vinyl when its released.

I am also ordering ghosts.

Evan
 
The multitracks are out as well for "The Slip".

Also for "Ghosts" and "Year Zero". All under the same license.

Free stuff from artists are awesome!
 
For anyone looking for a torrent client, I prefer uTorrent. (currently using version 1.7.7)

I'm grabbing the 24/96 WAV's now. Once I set my speeds to unlimited, I peaked at 923.5kps down.

Leveled off around 700k.
 
I downloaded the Apple Lossless Files.

Sound quality is very impressive. Well mixed album, probably NIN's best in a long time.
 
I don't know about the rest of you but when artists go out of their way to please their fans - I make a serious effort to buy his/her new CD or one of their past CDs.

Big Head Todd & The Monsters did the same thing with their last effort. I received a free copy of the CD in the mail complete with slip cover. Can't beat that but then again I am a huge fan boy!!!
 
Urizen, do you have a link for that? I'm having trouble with this. I try saving it to my computer and my windows media keeps trying to automatically play it. What am I doing wrong here?
 
D/L'd it last week. It was fun learning to convert the file using burst/winamp.
As far as the music.................meh.
 
Cool.

Trent Reznor has released, in the past, a download of his album split up in many tracks, so one could re-mix it him or her self.

Yesseree, the whole album if you'd like, sir, sliced up for re-assembly, on a platter!


I just bought his "ghosts" CD. Glad to support an artist like this.

How is the Ghosts album? I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. Best Buy had the vinyl version on their website for about half price ($16-17) but I waited too long and it's not listed anymore.
 
How is the Ghosts album? I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. Best Buy had the vinyl version on their website for about half price ($16-17) but I waited too long and it's not listed anymore.

The Ghosts album is very good if you're up for a double album of short instrumentals. It's very interesting, and a lot of it is really cool.

I'm blowing the dust off this thread because I'm going to see NIN in about a week. Should be an amazing show, they never disappoint live. I've seen them three times live, each time better than the previous. Hopefully next week will be no exception.
 
Back
Top Bottom