• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Nirvana Members and Paul McCartney Perform ‘Cut Me Some Slack’ on ‘Saturday Night Liv

Register to hide this ad
Yeah, I saw that last Saturday too and it was awesome. Can't believe he still has it after all this time. Very interesting guitar he was playing slide on, he got a great tone out of it. They should've done Helter Skelter for sure!
 
I saw it, but did not recognize it as being a Nirvana song.......figured it had to be though since his band was Krist, Dave and Pat.
 
I was just on the Apple website checking out interesting movie trailers and watched a trailer for a movie coming in Feb "Sound City" about a classic studio with a Neve board and all of that,
[I have a friend with a mobile studio that grabbed a Neve board when a local TV station dumped it as the station went digital),
and just before the end of the trailer I saw what looked like that crazy Guitar McCartney was playing on SNL ...

Its at 02:17 into the trailer (not sure who is playing it there) - but I did a screen cap for ya!

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/independent/soundcity/


attachment.php


Looks like this one -
http://www.cigarboxnation.com/photo/resofiddle-2?xg_source=activity
 

Attachments

  • ResofiddleCigarBox.jpg
    ResofiddleCigarBox.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom