• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

No more OPPO 93s being made

Hyfi

Addicted Member
I was poking around looking for where to purchase a 2nd 93 and noticed that the OPPO site said Out of Stock but they have refurbs. Hoping to purchase direct, I emailed and asked when they would be back in stock and got the below response, to which I followed up with a few questions.

""Hi Brian,

We don't anticipate getting any new BDP-93s in stock. We hope to have a replacement for the BDP-93 out by the end of the year, so we have ceased manufacturing of the BDP-93. We do, however, have refurbished units in stock. They carry the same 1-year warranty and in most cases are completely indistinguishable from a new unit.

Thanks,

Christopher Vick
Oppo Digital, Inc.""
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom