• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

no more stereo !

andrea.led

New Member
from my sansui 1000x ! A few days ago I noticed that the stereo light was off but there was clearly the stereo effect; sometimes the light was on and sometimes off, so I thought it was nothing too bad. Now the light is forever off and no stereo sound comes from the speakers though I am sure about the quality of the broadcasting.
I googled and I found bad news about multiplex....and stuff like that...help please !
(stereo from turntable and cd is Ok)
Andrea
Genoa, Italy
 
Register to hide this ad
Isn't it grand when you think you have a big problem and it's just
a little dirty connection! Yeay!!! :)

Carl
 
Back
Top Bottom