• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

No time to go, so maybe someone here can

Register to hide this ad
that would be worth making an offer on the whole pile. I see a fair number of good albums there. That NRPS album is excellent if you're into that 70s rock/country thing. Jerry on lap steel on that album too.
 
that would be worth making an offer on the whole pile. I see a fair number of good albums there. That NRPS album is excellent if you're into that 70s rock/country thing. Jerry on lap steel on that album too.

I agree. I also wonder what is in the box sets they are referring to? I am traveling and can't go and look, I'm sure this Beatles albums won't last..

I bet there's some great 45s there as well for 25 cents each. Some of those go for big $$.
 
I am pretty sure the same person has been posting the sane thing for months. May be a perpetual garage sale situation.
 
I am pretty sure the same person has been posting the sane thing for months. May be a perpetual garage sale situation.

Really? Surprised I haven't seen it before. I wouldn't doubt it though. Probably just Christmas albums left..:)
 
Back
Top Bottom