Steve 1050
Active Member
Just as an aside, are there any VR's to replace the ones on the amp board that are not so course in their adjustments? It it very hard to get the voltages correct with the originals.
:yes::thmbsp:



Hello all this is Steve's wife again he got the sx1050 in the system and I have now played a little with it and all I can say is OH MY GOD it sounds so good I think I have fallen in love with it. AC DC, ELO, DEF LEPARD AND EVEN JAZZ sound so so good and I am hearing sounds that I didn't even know were even on the cd's I am really impressed. Mark is a real god for helping him fix it and I will never again complain about the time it took to fix it cause it was well worth it.
Happy Holidays to all and good listening to all
I know I will really enjoy it this holiday can't wait to play Manheim Steamroller and Transiberian Orchestra on it for the holidays.
Thanks so much Mark and if you ever find yourself in the SF Bay area look us up and come listen to the work you helped do.
Cheryl![]()