Jazz Junkie
Super Member
Nomination sent.
I’m rather new here - a subscribing member for just a few months... Would it be better if I’m here at least a year before I cast a vote? In other words, wait and do a nomination for a 2022 candidate …
You can post, to ask the question, ergo QED.

JJ you fit in with all the guys on several threads we both frequent and your input is valued so, yes go for it.
Sir, you are too kind. Thank you .Quod e·rat demonstrandum is such a beautiful way to put a fine point on your conclusion above. One of the great turns of a phrase adapted into the English language and used perfectly by you for just this situation.
![]()
Order of the Garter and much more![]()
Glad to see you taking part in the process, counselor. I have a long streak of never voting for the winner.Longtime member. First time voter.
I did not. You noticed the change in email address, I hope.Voted
Hope you received email
Thanks
Let me try againI did not. You noticed the change in email address, I hope.