Hello guys I'm Jonathan Cohen and as a member of the North Florida Audio Society we want to spread the word out that we are having our second meeting in Jacksonville, FL!
Anyone is welcome to attend (it would be nice to PM me if you are coming, GA people you can come to).
Our next meeting will take place:
6:30 PM Friday, June 11th
Location:
House of Stereo
8780 Perimeter Park Court
Jacksonville, FL 32216-2285
(904) 642-6677
The location is great because it is located in the House of Stereo store in Jacksonville, FL. The store is the oldest Hi-Fi store in the Northeast FL for getting close to 40 years.
If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and I can give in the details!
Locals I hope you can attend.
Anyone is welcome to attend (it would be nice to PM me if you are coming, GA people you can come to).
Our next meeting will take place:
6:30 PM Friday, June 11th
Location:
House of Stereo
8780 Perimeter Park Court
Jacksonville, FL 32216-2285
(904) 642-6677
The location is great because it is located in the House of Stereo store in Jacksonville, FL. The store is the oldest Hi-Fi store in the Northeast FL for getting close to 40 years.
If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and I can give in the details!
Locals I hope you can attend.
Last edited: