• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Northern Electric cabinets with Jensen speakers

twocoaster

Well-Known Member
Hi AK brain trust.

I haven’t posted in ages as I’ve been less engaged in audio due to hearing issues.

My brother has three of these cabinets. The Jensen PM speaker inside each has St230pm8cc11184 on outer rim, estimated OD is 6.5”. Supposedly came out of an old church system.

Any thoughts on what value might be? Are these field coil design?

Thank you
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2698.jpeg
    IMG_2698.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2704.jpeg
    IMG_2704.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 38
Register to hide this ad
There's Jensen Catalogs floating around the internet, maybe a few pages on here as well with dozens of drivers. They'd sell the driver's a-la-carte and you'd build the enclosures. For some reason I find these cabinets very cool looking, totally mid-century modern approved.
 
Back
Top Bottom